SPORTS PHYSICAL REQUIRED FOR Brandon Valley High School and Middle School athletics AND High School Marching Band
Must be dated on or after April 1, 2021 in order to be valid for the 2021-2022 year
Prior to participating in High School or Middle School athletics and/or High School marching band for the 2021-2022 year:
- All students must have a complete sports physical using the 2021-2022 Physical Form (paper copies available in the high school and middle school offices and in the Brandon clinics)
- The sports physical must be dated on or after April 1, 2021
- Both the PARENT and the STUDENT must review AND SIGN the bottom of page 1 and submit BOTH completed pages of the physical form to the BV High School or Middle School office.
By using Brandon Valley's physical form, you are signing off on the following:
- Consent for Participation and Treatment/Review of Concussion Facts
- Consent for Release of Medical Information (HIPPA)
- Verification that all emergency information, contact information, and permissions in Family Access are updated and complete--as this information is required and provided to coaches/activity advisors for their use in case of emergency/medical treatment. (Completion of the annually required Family Access verification process is required.)
All paperwork is required prior to participation in 2021-2022 activities. If a student is missing required paperwork, the student will be notified once sign-ups/initial practices begin.